The Comment Policy
This policy was last modified on January 13, 2023.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged. The purpose of comments on our site is to expand knowledge, engage in thoughtful discussion, and learn more from readers. Additionally, criticism and skepticism can often be far more useful than heaping on praise and non-substantiated believe.
To that end, rather than anonymously commenting on our site, we encourage a dialog by submitting your critiques, criticisms, challenges and feedback by using this form. This way, we can engage with you via a dialog rather than the “hand grenade” drop approach many people utilize in this day and age.
There’s an art and science to critical thinking and how to conduct yourself. A great rule of thumb is not to attack the person, attack the ideas. Don’t look for the flaws in the person, look for the flaws in the hypothesis or business logic or intellectual approach.
Let’s keep the brawling to the National Hockey League and political “news” shows.
Thank you for adding to the discussion.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged via our form, but there are some instances where comments will not be responded to or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted.
- Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including unnecessary profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comments from posters who identify themselves.
- This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
If you have any general questions about this Comment Policy or other aspects of the Site or would like to correct, update or erase data provided to us, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at:
Digitize University c/o Digitize Media, LLC
3219 E. Camelback Road, #590
Phoenix, Arizona 85018-2307